Monday, August 21, 2017
On Wednesday night I injured my trachea, was coughing, and spitting up foam. My parents thought I had injured my trachea and would be fine over time, but the more I coughed the more worried they became. They decided to take me to the emergency vet knowing it would cost a lot of money. In the car, I stopped coughing but they still took me. So here is the question: Would your parents have taken you to the vet or waited to see if you got better and at what point do your parents decide to take you to the emergency vet?